Keep scrolling down to see some of the many rosaries available!

Monday, June 6, 2011

Nature's Beauty Rosary

The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
he refreshes my soul.
~Psalm 23:1-3 


The Nature's Beauty rosary is just that: a reflection of the beauty of God's creation. This rosary is perfect for those who love the outdoors or who simply love the colors found there. The crackled blue/green 8mm beads remind us of the beauty of refreshing water and the lush earth that God has given to us. The crucifix and center medal each feature intricate leaf patterns. 




This crucifix measures slightly longer
than 1.5 inches and 1 inch wide.
It CANNOT be engraved.
Nature's Beauty Rosary $34.00



No comments:

Post a Comment